Thursday, January 13, 2011

Links In The City: Get Your Groupon!

Occasionally there are links that for whatever reasons are cool and worth passing on. In this NEW section I want to do just that pass on to you links that are of interest to me and that I think you might enjoy. First one I’ll introduce is GROUPON.COM because I’ve found it to be a great city dwellers deal finder for local things. Groupon is FREE TO JOIN and available worldwide. There is a specialized sites for most cities around the world. Surely your city has it’s own page of “deals of the day.”

For those who have never heard of Groupon, a quick intro.Groupon negotiates great discounts, usually 50-90% off, with popular local businesses. They send the deals to thousands of subscribers in their free daily email, and that sends the featured businesses a ton of new customers. As they say, “That's the Groupon magic!

How Groupon Works
1. Get It - Check your email, Facebook or Twitter feeds for daily deals on cool local businesses.
2.Share It - Groupons are more fun when used with friends. Pass along deals by email or broadcast them to your social networks.
3. Enjoy It - Print the voucher or bring it up on your mobile device, then present it at the business to get your deal.

If you are intrested in signing up, please use my refferal link here, so that I may get Groupon credit for you signing up. It’s not like I’m asking you for money, just give credit where credit is do.

Now…Get your Groupon! Get your Groupon! Get your Groupon!

No comments: